Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Obama article, and Design for Obama entry: "You had me at Gotham"

I try not to blog about things I find on other blogs, but I love this poster addressing Obama's "brand:"

The text, "You had me at Gotham" is a wonderfully clever line to express not only strong support of Obama, but also of all the designs (specifically font choice) that went into the campaign.

The article is on Stumper, some sort of blog on Newsweek's website,
and the poster can be found (in downloadable, PDF format) at the Design for Obama website.


























via The Soul Creative.

1 comment:

Tom said...

So much can be said about the professionalism and the acute attention to design detail displayed by the Obama camp through out the campaign and it all starts with the Gotham haha.